Nicole Harris McLaughlin
Nicole graduated magna cum laude from the Mississippi State University in 2000 with a Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy. Nicole attended law school at the University of Mississippi and graduated cum laude in 2003. During law school, Nicole served as the Associate Notes and Comments Editor of the Mississippi Law Journal and as a teaching assistant for the Legal Research and Writing Department. Nicole is admitted to practice before all Mississippi State and Federal Courts as well as the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit. E-Mail Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Mississippi Bar, Member
- The Mississippi Bar, Young Lawyers Division Board of Directors, North East District Board Member 2009 – 2011
- Lee County Bar Association, Member
- Lee County Young Lawyers, Past President, Vice President, Treasurer
- Mississippi Women Lawyer’s Association, Member
- Itawamba Community College, Adjunct Instructor
- Tupelo-Lee Humane Society Board of Directors, 2006-2009, Past President, Secretary
- Salvation Army Women’s Club
- Tupelo Women’s Club
Publications and Presentations:
- Are You Prepared for the Final EMTALA Regulations? HFMA Mississippi, February 2004.
- Stark II Phase II’s Impact on Hospital-Provided Continuing Medical Education, HFMA Mississippi Headlines, February 2005
- “Stark II Phase II, Physician Self-Referral Law,” HFMA Tri-State Winter Institute, January 2005.